[MCN] Please post to community listserve!

Rodriguez, Tricia tricia.rodriguez at mso.umt.edu
Mon Aug 3 13:33:22 EDT 2015

Hello Missoula!
The University of Montana Bird Ecology Lab (UMBEL) is seeking housing for our seasonal field crew from mid-August through mid-October.  While the majority of our crew resides here in Missoula, we have 2-4 people arriving from various places all over the nation in need of accommodation.  Because of the short length of stay, it has been extremely difficult for us to secure lodging!  We are open to exploring all options- if you have a rental apartment, an in-law suite, a finished basement unit...we are interested!  If you can provide space for just one or two people, we are interested!  A few words about our project & crew: we will be working Monday through Friday to monitor songbirds as they migrate through the Bitterroot Valley.  Our sites are outside of Florence in the Bitterroot Valley, and we leave Missoula around 5AM each day (gotta be up with the birds!).  Each crew member has been hand-picked from a large applicant pool; we interviewed each person and checked their references, so we are confident that it is a great group of folks!

Contact Tricia or Megan at 243.2056 (office phone) or email tricia.rodriguez at mso.umt.edu to discuss rental rate and other details.
Thank you so much for your time!

Tricia M. Rodriguez
University of Montana Bird Ecology Lab