[MCN] Tell Us Something Community Unite at Kettlehouse Northside taproom August 12th!

Tell Us Something marc at tellussomething.org
Mon Aug 10 19:19:29 EDT 2015

News Release
Attention: Editor
08.10.2015
Marc Moss
Tell Us Something
tellussomething.org
Find us on Facebook
twitter.com/pssttellus

Daytime phone: 406.546.3855
Email address: Marc at tellussomething.org

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

WHAT:  Kettlehouse Community Unite and Story Jam!: proceeds to benefit Tell
Us Something
WHEN: August 12th, 2015• 5PM-8PM
WHERE: Kettlehouse Northside Taproom | 313 N 1st Street West, Missoula, MT
59802

DETAILS:

$0.50 of every pint sold will be donated to Tell Us Something! Story Jam
sign up starts at 5. Story Jam begins at 7. Get your drink on to benefit
live storytelling in Missoula!

Live T-shirt printing! Jack Metcalf of Real Good Art Space will be printing
Tell Us Something T-shirts all night. T- Shirts are $10. Bring your own!
Use one we provide!

Up to 20 storytellers will share their 5 minute true stories. There is no
theme. Anyone can participate as a storyteller. Storytellers sign up THE
DAY OF THE EVENT. Sign up by 5:30, as slots are limited.

COST: FREE

ABOUT: Tell Us Something awakens imagination, empowers storytellers and
connects the Missoula community through the transformative power of
personal storytelling. It is a celebration of each other, our stories and
how we move through the world together. All of the stories at Tell Us
Something  are true.

Tell Us Something is fiscally sponsored by the Missoula Community
Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization.

Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast!

###

--
Marc Moss
406.546.3855