[MCN] Peace Unconference Saturday - June 13

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Wed Jun 10 18:28:28 EDT 2015

Peace Unconference - Saturday June 13

hosted by the Jeannette Rankin Peace Center

8:30am - 5:30pm (with reception and music by Lawrence Duncan afterwards)
UCC of Missoula- 405 University Ave

"Rising from the Ashes: How do we create Peace from Chaos, Confusion,
and Conflict?"

 From 9am-10am there will be four "Lightning" Keynotes (5-10 minute
short talks)

  * Dr. Keiko Ozeki, Center for Ethical Leadership
  * Dr. Kim Maynard, International Peacebuilding Practitioner & Author
  * Lizzi Juda, Artistic Director, Turning The Wheel
  * Patrick Marsolek, Author/Teacher/Facilitator Non-Violent Communication

The rest of the program will be generated by you, the participants, with
equal access - using the "Open Space" meeting method.

We're over half-sold out and we're expecting a lot of last minute
registrations as the event is free to JRPC members, and for non-members
only $15 with lunch included.

Register at http://civicrm.jrpc.org/rising-from-the-ashes/

Bring your curiosity, your wisdom, your gifts, and your heart!

     Peace!
     Harold

--
Harold Shinsato