[MCN] Dec. 1 - Solarize Missoula Workshop

Amy Cilimburg amycili at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 09:12:33 EST 2015

Interested in learning more about residential solar?

Join us for our next workshop to learn how we are working to make solar
simple for you:

*When: Tuesday December 1, 7:15 - 8:45*.  Presentation begins at 7:30

*Where: Missoula Public Library, large meeting room*

At the workshop you can:

   - Learn about the great program pricing
   - Meet the participating local solar installers
   - Learn about tax benefits and financing
   - Sign up for a free site assessment

Learn more about Solarize Missoula here <http://www.solarizemissoula.org/>

Co sponsors include:

   - Montana Renewable Energy Association (MREA)
   <http://montanarenewables.org/>
   - Missoula Federal Credit Union <https://missoulafcu.org/>
   - Climate Smart Missoula <http://www.missoulaclimate.org/>
   - City of Missoula
   <http://www.ci.missoula.mt.us/1709/Conservation-Climate-Action-Plan>
   - Montana Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ)
   <http://deq.mt.gov/energy/renewable/altenergyloan.mcpx>

For more, contact Bryan von Lossberg <bryan_von_lossberg at yahoo.com>
Solarize Missoula Campaign Coordinator
cell:  (406) 285-1857