[MCN] Peace Party THIS Sunday October 11, 3 pm in Caras Park

Jeannette Rankin Peace Center peace at jrpc.org
Fri Oct 9 13:40:15 EDT 2015

the Jeannette Rankin Peace Center invites the community to help us
celebrate our 29th annual Peace Party gathering. We will focus on the
theme, "Peace Like a River", knowing that rivers flow gently past obstacles
and create the world around it with persistence and grace – a perfect
inspiration to peace in our own lives. Feel free to wear your favorite
river wear and celebrate with us. Beth Youngblood and embers of the MT
Women's Chorus of Missoula will perfom at 3.

We have some great raffles prizes,and a wide selection of goods and
services in our silent auction reflecting our generous Missoula community.
A live auction features our traditional international dinners, including a
Ray Risho feast, a Bountiful Montana extravaganza from Mark LoParco, a
Native American meal from Patrick Weasel Head, Fabulous and exotic pizza by
Lisa Venuti, an authentic Greek meal from Effie Koehn, and more.

Homestead Organics will offer a gourmet meal with help from local growers
and businesses. Beer and wine is available for sale. And Watershed
Education Network will have fun kid's activities.

Come celebrate being part of this great community with us. Go to
https://civicrm.jrpc.org/peace-party-2015/ for more information and to
purchase tickets ​or stop by the Center at 519 S. Higgins on the Hip
Strip. ​Questions? Call us at 543-3955.

Thanks to our Sponsors: The Good Food Store, The Missoula Independent,
First Security Bank and the Missoula Downtown Association.

Betsy Mulligan-Dague, Executive Director
Jeannette Rankin Peace Center
...working to build a world that is nonviolent, socially just and
environmentally sustainable...
519 S. Higgins
Missoula, MT 59801
Phone: 406-543-3955