[MCN] Montana CDC Hiring Dream Maker

Jessica Zieg jessiez at mtcdc.org
Tue Sep 15 17:09:21 EDT 2015

Montana CDC is seeking a smart, funny, flexible person who is great on the phone and has good instincts about people for a position that will help entrepreneurs build businesses and realize their dreams. This position talks with potential clients, evaluates their business ideas and financing needs, and connects them with Montana CDC's resources.

Montana CDC is a fast growing, ambitious company with a fun atmosphere and strong community impacts. The position will start at $30-40K with full benefits.

If you are interested, have a bachelor's degree, have good intuition about people and business ideas, and know your way around Excel, please send a resume and cover letter to Jessie Zieg at jobs at mtcdc.org<mailto:jobs at mtcdc.org> by September 25, 2015.

Jessica Zieg
Office Manager
Montana CDC

229 E. Main St.
Missoula, MT  59802
406.728.9234 ext 200
406.542.6671 fax
www.mtcdc.org<http://www.mtcdc.org/>

Dollars into Difference

Montana C D C cares about our client's privacy.  This email message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  If you receive this message in error, we ask that you please delete all copies from your computer and network without reading, copying or forwarding.  Please notify the sender if you receive this email in error.  This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Thank you.