[MCN] Fwd: Speak Up for the Sage Grouse

Matthew Koehler mattykoehler at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 15:09:41 EDT 2015

If you care about Sage Grouse, wildlife habitat and science-based public
lands and wildlife management....

Please look beyond some of the hype regarding the 'historic'
'collaborative' effort to NOT protect the Sage Grouse and its habitat under
the Endangered Species Act and TAKE ACTION to ensure that Sage Grouse get
the protection needed to fend off extinction.

Thanks,
Matthew Koehler
WildWest Institute