[MCN] Fall Family Event Invitation

Bethany O'Connell boconnell at mismt.org
Thu Sep 24 16:33:47 EDT 2015

The Missoula community is cordially invited to celebrate our 20th
Anniversary with Missoula International School!  Join us at the Ranch Club
on Friday, October 9th from 5pm-9pm for the Fall Family Round Up and annual
fundraiser for MIS to build our educational program and financial aid
fund.  Our "Kid's Corrall" features hayrides and Animal Wonders...at the
barn, enjoy a great dinner, a chance to bid on amazing Montana family ski
and river adventures in our live and silent auction, as well as a pie
auction featuring pies made by local Missoula bakers.  For more information
and to buy tickets, visit:
​
http://www.missoulaevents.net/10/09/2015/fall-family-round-up-for-missoula-international-school/
​

Bethany O'Connell
Director of Development and Communications
​​

Missoula International School
boconnell at mismt.org
(406) 542-9924
www.mismt.org
 *inspiring* principled *global* citizens and *lifelong* learners through a
*challenging* *bilingual *education from *preschool* to *eighth *grade