[MCN] Community Pint Night for the Historical Museum at Tamarack Brewing - TONIGHT

Development Director developmentdirector at montana.com
Tue Apr 19 11:46:05 EDT 2016

Help us spread the word. Thank you!

Come drink beer, play Pub trivia, and support the museum's education,
exhibit and restoration projects! 75 cents from each pint will go towards
the museum. Enjoy drinks, good eats, and merry making with the Museum Crew!

WHAT:   Pints of Fresh Brews

      Historic Trivia

   Raffle Prizes

   WHEN:  Tuesday, April 19th- 6pm - 9pm

WHERE:   Tamarack Brewing Company - 231 West Front Street, Missoula

Jessie

Jessie Rogers

Development

Historical Museum at Fort Missoula

406-728-3476, ext. 5

Cell: 406-240-3967

ASK ME about  <https://givelocalmissoula.org/> Give Local Missoula County
and how you can support HMFM and the Montana Community! In 2015, 270K was
raised in 24hrs for our community! Help us make a million for MT in 2016

 <https://www.facebook.com/historical.museum.at.fort.missoula?fref=ts> LIKE
us on Facebook to keep updated on our events and exhibit openings!

"History is not a burden on the memory, but an illumination of the soul!"
--- Lord Acton