[MCN] MUD's Earth Day Celebration & 5k

Ellie Costello mudprojectdirector at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 12:16:06 EDT 2016

*MUD's 10th Earth Day Celebration & 5k*
Join us in Caras Park for this festival of community sustainability.
Educational and fun programming for kids and adults all afternoon, live
local music, local beer & wine, local food vendors, and an expo featuring
sustainable living and environmental displays.* We are pleased to host
Denise Juneau at 1pm during our welcome address. *Details at:
http://mudproject.org/earthday2016/
<http://mudproject.org/get-involved/earthday2016/>

*Llama Poo for your Mama*
MUD's annual llama manure sale is Mother's Day, May 8,10-4pm at MUD (1527
Wyoming St.). First come, first served. We shovel till it's gone. Proceeds
benefit MUD programs and the Safe Haven Llama Sanctuary.

*Ellie Costello*
MUD Project Organizational Director
www.mudproject.org
1527 Wyoming St.