[MCN] PRI certified permaculture design course

paul wheaton paul at richsoil.com
Mon Apr 25 19:19:31 EDT 2016

Less than an hour from Missoula.

This is the full, formal PDC with a few bonuses:

- probably gonna harvest some huckleberries
- we have ten fully functional rocket mass heaters here and seven
rocket cook stoves
- we have a rocket kiln
- we will build at least one air well
- hot showers with the water heated by a compost pile
- several active hugelkultur beds - gardening without irrigation
- a montana eco building: the wofati
- you get the opportunity to drive an excavator
- you get the opportunity to move dirt with a tractor
- you can stay in the porta-cabin (built in one day - on skids)

This PDC will be taught by Howard Story (PRI certified instructor) and
Tim Barker (former land manager for Geoff Lawton).

It will be immediately followed by a 14 day appropriate technology course.

Details at http://permies.com/pdc

--

Sign up for my daily-ish email, or my devious plots for world
domination:  http://richsoil.com/email