[MCN] For Immediate Release: Give Local Missoula County One Week Away

Meredith Printz meredith at missoulacommunityfoundation.org
Tue Apr 26 09:05:56 EDT 2016

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: April 26, 2016

Contact: Meredith Printz, Executive Director, Missoula Community Foundation: Meredith at MissoulaCommunityFoundation.org or 406-552-7347

										Give Local Missoula County is One Week Away

										Local and Statewide Day of Giving Coming up on May 3rd
May, 3rd, 2016 – Give Local Missoula County is a 24-hour online giving event presented by the Missoula Community Foundation. All day on May 3rd log onto GiveLocalMissoula.org and donate to one of or all of your favorite local nonprofits. With more than 130 nonprofits involved anyone can be a philanthropist by donating $10 or more. Donate by visiting GiveLocalMissoula.org, anytime on May 3rd. Or stop into one of our many Donor Lounges around town to make your donation with a Give Local community volunteer.

Local nonprofits’ involvement in the event will you the chance to find and support an organization whose mission aligns with your passion, or to make an amplified impact to an organization you already support with the help of our Share Fund and Hourly Prizes. We have $23,000 in incentive funds that will boost the impact of each dollar donated on May 3rd.

Since our first event in 2014, the giving day spirit has spread throughout Montana. Last year Anaconda, the Flathead, Glendive, Gallatin Valley, Helena and Missoula raised $640,000 for Montana nonprofits in 24 hours. In 2016, Billings, Bitterroot Valley, Columbus, Great Falls & Cascade County, Laurel and Miles City will join the team to help us raise $1,000,000 for Montana in one day!

Our goal in Missoula is to raise $300,000 from 3000 people (including YOU) on May 3, 2016! With a minimum donation of only $10, it is easy to give back to your community--and you will feel so good.

The Missoula Community Foundation connects people who care to causes that matter. Over the past fifteen years, the Foundation has given more than $650,000 to 135 projects, inspiring long-term local philanthropy to ensure the vitality of the Greater Missoula community. For more information, please visit missoulacommunityfoundation.org.

###

Meredith Printz, Executive Director
Missoula Community Foundation
110 W. Front Street
P.O. Box 8806, Missoula, MT 59807
Office: (406) 926-2846
Cell: (406) 552-7347
meredith at missoulacommunityfoundation.org
www.missoulacommunityfoundation.org

Coming up on May 3rd! A 24-Hour, online giving event. Let’s get ready to raise $300,000 from 3000 donors for 130+ nonprofits. GiveLocalMissoula.org