[MCN] Couple Seeking Housing

Trevor Lowell trevorlowell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 18:09:09 EDT 2016

Missoulians!

After weeks of endless craigslist browsing and too many rental scams to
count, I come to you for help. My girlfriend and I are looking for a
long-term rental starting June 1. We're an outgoing couple, responsible,
easy going, with great credit and references. I work at the U as the
director of sustainability for Dining Services and my girlfriend is a
labor/delivery RN. We're hoping to find a small house or apartment close to
town to settle into. As a bonus, I have a background in carpentry and
landscaping and would be happy to help maintain a property. We're active
members of the community, love to get outside, don't smoke and don't have
pets. Can you help us?

Sincerely,

Hoping for a home

A.K.A Trevor Lowell