[MCN] Support the Historical Museum during Give Local on May 3rd! - Thank you

Development Director developmentdirector at montana.com
Fri Apr 29 17:36:54 EDT 2016

Thank you for your support!

Mark your calendars to Support the Historical Museum at Fort Missoula during
Give Local!

May 3rd

Celebrate Missoula's spirit of generosity and support The Historical Museum
at Fort Missoula on Tuesday, May 3rd during Missoula County's 24-hour online
giving campaign: Give Local!

Do you have a passion for Philanthropy and History? Visit
<http://www.givelocalmissoula.org> www.givelocalmissoula.org on May 3rd and
support the Historical Museum!  It only takes 10$ to be a champion for our
community's history!

During Give Local Day, HMFM is partnering with the

Humane Society of Western Montana for the

Celebrate Community: Culture and Cute Companions Event!

May 3rd, from 11am -1pm

Located at 3400 Captain Rawn Way

Jessie Rogers

Development

Historical Museum at Fort Missoula

406-728-3476, ext. 5

Cell: 406-240-3967

ASK ME about  <https://givelocalmissoula.org/> Give Local Missoula County
and how you can support HMFM and the Montana Community! In 2015, 270K was
raised in 24hrs for our community! Help us make a million for MT in 2016

 <https://www.facebook.com/historical.museum.at.fort.missoula?fref=ts> LIKE
us on Facebook to keep updated on our events and exhibit openings!

"History is not a burden on the memory, but an illumination of the soul!"
--- Lord Acton