[MCN] Natural Building Blitz - October 1st-15th

Janet Branson janetbranson02 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 17:40:10 EDT 2016

All-inclusive Natural Building Blitz <https://permies.com/t/58231> October
1st - 15th!

Come and learn roundwood framing, earth-integrated, Oehler-style, passive
solar, tiny houses and more! Some homes are nearing completion and others
are just beginning. Get to see the whole process on a range of simple
designs you can later do your self. Building a tiny house can cost
thousands of dollars. We’ll show you how to build a warm and dry home from
woodland materials for merely hundreds of dollars.

Food and sleeping accommodations will be provided in cooper cabin, our 800
sq ft earth-bermed cabin with a rocket mass heater. Organic hearty meals
will be provided most days. Community meals are inevitable with rich
discussion and lots of laughs. Days will probably end gathered around a
campfire or a rocket mass heater, having a beer and discussing the day.

Contact Janet at richsoil.com for details.