[MCN] Exciting Job Opportunity at Montana & Idaho CDC

Jessica Zieg jessiez at mtcdc.org
Thu Dec 22 12:16:14 EST 2016

Montana & Idaho Community Development Corporation

Client Accounting Manager

Location: Bozeman, MT

The Organization
Montana & Idaho Community Development Corporation (MICDC) is a non-profit financial services organization with a mission to provide financing and consulting services that transform the lives of individuals and strengthen community prosperity.  We offer business and community facility loans, New Markets Tax Credits (NMTC) enhanced financing, and we recently launched a mortgage down payment gift program.  We are a fast-paced, growth-oriented organization that values smart people, strong work ethic and a sense of humor.

MICDC is seeking a smart, dedicated, mission-driven individual to join the lending team as a Client Accounting Manager.

The Perfect Person is
Someone who is comfortable in a dynamic environment, who is highly flexible and adapts quickly to change, someone who has meticulous attention to detail, is organized and can manage lots of information, and someone who can bring both humor and intellect to the team.

A Typical Day Might Include

*         Collecting and reviewing business financials with clients

*         Analyzing business financials for trends and overall business health

*         Working with the lending team to identify key risks and create plans to mitigate them

*         Cleaning up client financials statements
You Have

*         CPA with public accounting experience

*         At least 3 years of professional accounting experience

*         QuickBooks experience

*         High level of self-awareness and strong prioritization abilities

*         Strong written and verbal communication skills with team members, borrowers, and outside professionals

*         Ability to effectively work with clients with varying financial aptitude
Your Job Will Primarily Consist of

  *   Providing direct technical assistance to individuals and businesses in all aspects of accounting management such that they are able to generate accurate financial reports, interpret them and manage their company more effectively from those reports

*         Manage and monitor a portfolio of over 100 clients.  Identify risk within the portfolio through financial monitoring and analysis

*         Document services and outcomes in internal databases, and ensure documentation of all Montana and Idaho CDC consulting sessions in cooperation with staff
Why Montana & Idaho CDC
Montana & Idaho CDC is a great place to work.  We have a strong company culture where we value high functioning people and reward it with lots of flexibility.  We love our jobs and we have a lot of fun.  We enjoy each other's company and spend time together outside of work.  We go on frequent company outings and have great company parties.  We offer competitive salaries and benefits.  Salary starts at $60,000 and is negotiable, DOE.
Please send a cover letter and resume to jessiez at mtcdc.org<mailto:jessiez at mtcdc.org?subject=Client%20Accounting%20Manager>. Position closes January 20, 2017.

Jessie Zieg
Manager of Administration
Montana & Idaho CDC
229 E. Main St.
Missoula, MT  59802
(406) 532-5700 Phone
(406) 542-6671 Fax
www.mtcdc.org<http://www.mtcdc.org/>

Dollars into Difference

Montana & Idaho CDC cares about our clients' privacy.  This email message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  If you receive this message in error, we ask that you please delete all copies from your computer and network without reading, copying or forwarding.  Please notify the sender if you receive this email in error.  This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Thank you.