[MCN] American Rivers Hiring in Missoula

Kascie Herron kherron at americanrivers.org
Tue Dec 27 18:40:56 EST 2016

To any who might be interested -

American Rivers is hiring a part time campus campaign organizer. This is an exciting opportunity for a student interested in policy, outreach, communications and river protection initiatives in Montana. Applicants must be enrolled at the University of Montana and planning to live in Missoula during the spring 2017 semester.

I apologize if you have already seen this, but I wanted to share one more time before our deadline to apply, which is this Friday, December 30. Please share with any students you know that might be interested.

Thanks and happy holidays!

Kascie Herron
American Rivers
Northern Rockies Conservation Associate