[MCN] Participate in Give Local Missoula County 2016!

Caroline Lauer caroline at missoulacommunityfoundation.org
Tue Feb 2 14:00:10 EST 2016

Are you a nonprofit that would you like to be a part of the 3rd Annual Give
Local Missoula County in 2016, a 24-hour online giving day? If so,
register *now
*at givelocalmissoula.org and don't miss our FINAL two nonprofit
orientation sessions.

Please join us on *Wednesday, February 17th or March 9th, both from 1pm -
2pm, at the Roxy Theater. *

We will be requiring attendance at an orientation for all participants,
including those who have participated before, so don't miss your chance to
be a part of this great event!

We hope you join us as we raise $300,000 for Missoula nonprofits on May
3rd!

--
Caroline Lauer, Program Associate
Missoula Community Foundation