[MCN] Montana Community Development Corporation is Hiring a Director of Marketing

Jessica Zieg jessiez at mtcdc.org
Thu Feb 18 16:51:37 EST 2016

Montana Community Development Corporation (Montana CDC) is seeking an experienced Director of Marketing to drive company growth, profitability and fulfillment of its mission. This position will design, implement, and analyze all marketing strategies for Montana CDC's products and services across two states.

Montana CDC is a fast growing, ambitious company with a great atmosphere and strong community impacts.

The salary range for this position starts at $90,000+ DOE plus full benefits. A full job description can be found here on our website http://mtcdc.org/about-us/news-reports/montana-cdc-hiring-director-of-marketing/.

If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to Jessie Zieg at jessiez at mtcdc.org<mailto:jessiez at mtcdc.org>.

Best,

Jessica Zieg
Manager of HR and Administration
Montana CDC

229 E. Main St.
Missoula, MT  59802
406.728.9234 ext 200
406.542.6671 fax
www.mtcdc.org<http://www.mtcdc.org/>

Dollars into Difference

Montana C D C cares about our client's privacy.  This email message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  If you receive this message in error, we ask that you please delete all copies from your computer and network without reading, copying or forwarding.  Please notify the sender if you receive this email in error.  This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Thank you.