[MCN] CFAC is hiring a Beginning Farmer Program Coordinator

cfacinfo cfacinfo at missoulacfac.org
Mon Jul 11 16:20:17 EDT 2016

The Community Food & Agriculture Coalition is excited to announce that we
are accepting applications for a newly-created position of Beginning Farmer
& Rancher (BFR) Program Coordinator.
<https://missoulacfac.wordpress.com/2016/07/11/we-are-hiring/>

Our BFR program has grown substantially in recent years. For more
information on our current areas of work, visit our website
<http://missoulacfac.org/beginning-farmers-ranchers.html>. The BFR Program
Coordinator will be responsible for a cohesive set of educational programs
and will be the primary staff managing Farm Link Montana, Planning for
On-Farm Success, Field Days, and Workshops. Our work is focused in Western
Montana but includes statewide elements. The Coordinator will have the
opportunity to collaboratively evaluate needs in the food system and guide
future work and priorities.

For more information on the position, see
https://missoulacfac.wordpress.com/2016/07/11/we-are-hiring/.

*Salary:* This is a full-time, year-round, grant-funded position. The
position is based in Missoula, but we may be open to remote employment in
Western Montana (93 corridor). Depending on experience, the Program
Coordinator will earn $28,000-$35,000, plus a generous benefits package
that includes paid vacation (starting at 3 weeks annually after the
probationary period), sick days, holidays, and health insurance.

*To Apply:* Send a resume and cover letter to Annie Heuscher at
annie at missoulacfac.org. Additional supporting documents and references may
be requested as the interview process continues. Questions may also be sent
to this email address or you can call Annie at 406-830-8218. The deadline
for applications is July 24, 2016 at 11:59pm MST; however, the position
will remain open until filled.

*About the Community Food & Agriculture Coalition*

CFAC was started in 2004 in response to a community food assessment that
drew together stakeholders from across the Missoula area to identify the
greatest needs for enhancing our local food system. CFAC takes a systemic
approach from farm to fork; our programs range from farmland conservation
to farmer support to food access. For more on our mission and vision, see our
website <http://missoulacfac.org/missionvision.html>.
--
Annie Heuscher

Program Director