[MCN] Tour de Cluck -- Coops & volunteers needed!

Karen Slobod karenslobod at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 02:45:34 EDT 2016

*Free Cycles* is hosting *Tour de Cluck *

*Tour de Cluck is a celebration of our local farms, CSA gardens and urban
hen houses — by bike!*

*Cluck is a fundraiser for Free Cycles *— (We're raising $330,000 to buy
our building. Check out our Crowdrise donation page
https://www.crowdrise.com/supportthebike.)

WE COULD USE YOUR HELP: Do you have a *garden, chicken coop, or farm* and
would like to be on the tour? Or would you like to volunteer help us put on
the event? email Karen at: karenslobod at gmail.com

• Kick-off at Missoula Community Food Co-op -- at 10am, July 10th.

• Folks will have 3 loop options (short loop for families with kids, a 15
miler, and a 30 mile loop). Registration, live music, and maps for the
self-led bicycle tour, plus biking snack supplies at the Co-op.
Tickets for the Tour de Cluck will go on sale in June 18th at the Co-op
@ 1500 Burns St.
Sliding scale so everyone can come:
Students and baristas rate $10 by July 1st, $16 on event day.
Professionals rate               $20 by July 1st, $26 on event day
Kids under 8 ride free!

See you there!