[MCN] Calling Volunteers! - We need you for the 4th of July Celebration at Fort Missoula

Development Director developmentdirector at montana.com
Thu Jun 23 13:49:50 EDT 2016

Greetings all,

It’s hard to believe it, but the Fourth of July and the Historical Museum’s
annual event are fast approaching.  In order to pull off this very important
fundraiser for the Friends of the Historical Museum, WE NEED YOUR HELP.

Below is a list of all the volunteers jobs we have, and the corresponding
shifts for each.

Bounce Houses (4 volunteers) 10am-1pm Shift – 2 volunteers, 1-4pm shift – 2
volunteers.

Parking volunteers (10 volunteers)– 10am-1pm Shift – 5 volunteers, 1pm-4pm
Shift – 5 volunteers.

Traffic Control (8 volunteers) – 10am – 1pm – 4 volunteers, 1pm-4pm – 4
volunteers.

In addition to the day of jobs, we are also in desperate need of help with
setting up a very large tent. We will begin to set up Friday afternoon,
beginning at 2pm.  We need 10-15 strong individuals to help with this.
Check of a bucket list item (raising a circus tent!) with us!

If you would like to be part of this grand event, please contact Carolyn
Thompson at cpthompson at montana.com <mailto:cpthompson at montana.com>  or (406)
728-3476 Ext4.

Sláinte,

Jessie

Jessie Rogers

Development

Historical Museum at Fort Missoula

406-728-3476, ext. 5

Cell: 406-240-3967

 <https://www.facebook.com/historical.museum.at.fort.missoula/>

 <https://www.facebook.com/historical.museum.at.fort.missoula?fref=ts> LIKE
us on Facebook to keep updated on events and exhibit openings!

“History is not a burden on the memory, but an illumination of the soul!”
--- Lord Acton