[MCN] MUD Tree Pruning Workshop - THIS SATURDAY!

Ellie Costello mudprojectdirector at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 01:43:25 EST 2016

MUD Tree Pruning Workshop with instructor Mark Vander Meer
Saturday 3/5 1-4pm @ the Garden City Harvest Orchard Gardens Community Farm

Learn the skills you need to effectively prune your own trees.  Whether you
want to clean out dead branches, increase your fruit production, or
just create a more visually pleasing tree or shrub, MUD Workshop instructor
Mark Vander Meer will teach how to do it yourself the right way.  We’re
partnering with our good friends at Homeword
<http://www.homeword.org/> and Garden
City Harvest <https://www.gardencityharvest.org/> to prune their orchard at
the Orchard Gardens
<http://www.homeword.org/our-properties/orchard-gardens> site
(210 S. Grove St.).  Hope you can make it for this fun and informative
workshop!  Cost is $10 for MUD Members. $20 for Non-members.  Space is
limited so reserve yours today by clicking one of the buttons below.

*Ellie Costello*
MUD Project Organizational Director
www.mudproject.org
1527 Wyoming St.