[MCN] free show at free cycles tonight 7:30pm- The Remedy Band

Bob Giordano mist at strans.org
Fri Mar 4 12:01:33 EST 2016

(not sure if this went thru earlier)

After walking the downtown 1st Friday events, just keep walking to Free
Cycles for a fun show from some out of town guests:

---
Friday, March 4th, 7:30pm to 9:30pm, at Free Cycles
A Free Show, Donations Welcome, All Ages
A Cycles of Change Campaign Event

Featuring, all the way from Seattle (they love bikes):
Ethan J Perry and the Remedy Band  (sweet Americana)
In support of their new album, 'Sundial'
---

A poster:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0cT4AWhx-AeVUVTUHk2c0s3aDA/view

Their website is:
www.ethanjperry.com
---

ps. We'll be posting some news and information about the Free Cycles and
MIST campaign to 'buy our home' very soon on this list.  Thanks,

--
Bob Giordano, Director
Free Cycles Missoula