[MCN] Art at the Edge: An Art Auction to Benefit the PEAK Foundation

Jennifer Fredette jennifer.fredette5 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 15:12:04 EST 2016

Join us for an art auction to benefit The PEAK Foundation.

Art from locally and regionally renowned artists will be up for bid, with
pieces ranging from $50-$8000. Tickets will be sold at the door for a
spaghetti lunch ($4).

Come peruse the art and purchase some new decor for your home while support
Alberton's non-profit organization dedicated to bringing community events
to residents of all ages.

The PEAK (Promoting Excellence of Alberton-Area Kids) Foundation is a
non-profit 501(c)(3) comprised of locals looking to provide activities and
events for the Alberton-area, with the primary focus on the community's
youth.

Our missing is to promote excellence through cooperative community programs
with our main goal to provide academic, cultural, and physical activities
that allow for positive and meaningful contributions to our community.

To learn more about The PEAK Foundation, visit our website at:
www.thepeakfoundation.org

We hope to see you at the edge!

Warmly,

Jen Fredette