[MCN] Staff Crew Leader for Montana Conservation Corps

Joy Davis joy at mtcorps.org
Thu Mar 10 14:47:06 EST 2016

Lead a crew of veterans dedicated to conservation work in the wilds of
Montana!

Montana Conservation Corps is hiring a staff crew leader for our Veterans
Green Corps this summer. You'll work collaboratively with two crews of
veterans, helping assure the successful completion of MCC natural resource
and community service projects. Previous corps experience and technical
skills including chainsaw usage, trail work, and knowledge of a wide range
of power and hand tools are desired. You'll need a valid driver's license
and the ability to pass a motor vehicle records check.

You must be available to work from May 2nd until August 5th.

Please see our website for a full position description and to apply:
www.mtcorps.org.

Joy Davis
Communications Coordinator
Montana Conservation Corps