[MCN] Saving a place for Agriculture in Missoula County

Bonnie Buckingham bonnie at missoulacfac.org
Mon Mar 21 22:39:49 EDT 2016

Given the ongoing conversation and continuing effort in Missoula about the need to protect our disappearing agricultural soil and farmland, we thought you’d be interested in this exciting presentation next week:

“Saving a Place for Agriculture in Our Community”
Bob Wagner, Senior Policy and Program Advisor, American Farmland Trust
Tuesday, March 22, 7:00pm
Missoula City Council Chambers – 140 W. Pine St.

Bob Wagner will be visiting Missoula and will share his wealth of experience helping communities conserve agricultural land. Bob draws on 29 years of experience at American Farmland Trust to create and promote state and local farmland protection strategies nationwide and to oversee AFT's land project and easement stewardship activities.

By inviting Bob to speak here in Missoula, CFAC hopes to further the discussion on the need to protect our disappearing agricultural soil and farmland.

This is a free, public event, sponsored by the Community Food and Agriculture Coalition, Trust Montana, Missoula Community Food Co-op and the Western Montana Growers Cooperative.

Click here for more event details. We hope to see you there!

Thank you for your dedication to protecting agricultural soil and farmland!

Bonnie Buckingham
Community Food & Agriculture Coalition
www.MissoulaCFAC.org