[MCN] Tell Us Something - Live Storytelling at The Wilma

Tell Us Something marc at tellussomething.org
Thu Mar 24 03:15:32 EDT 2016

News Release[image: TellUsSomething_TexturewithBorder.png]

Attention: Editor

03.29.2016

Marc Moss

Tell Us Something

tellussomething.org

Find us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/tellussomething>

twitter.com/pssttellus

Daytime phone: 406.546.3855

Email address: Marc at tellussomething.org

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

WHAT:  Tell Us Something - Why Didn’t Anyone Tell Me?

WHEN: March 29th, 2016, 7PM

WHERE: The Wilma, 131 S Higgins Ave, Missoula, MT 59802

Link to high resolution poster for the event:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a1lwndk89bpyk6k/2016-03-29_TUS_Why%20Didn%27t%20Anyone%20Tell%20Me_Fliers.pdf?dl=0

DETAILS:

Tell Us Something is a celebration of storytelling, of the Missoula
community, and of each other.

Things might have turned out differently if only someone had told me!  How
many times have you said this? Come listen to 9 storytellers share their
true personal stories on this theme from memory.

Subscribe to the podcast using your favorite podcast app. Learn more about
Tell Us Something at tellussomething.org.

COST: $5

ABOUT: Tell Us Something is a live storytelling event that awakens
imagination, empowers storytellers and connects the Missoula community
through the transformative power of personal storytelling. It is a
celebration of each other, our stories and how we move through the world
together. All of the stories at Tell Us Something  are true.  Stories last
for 10 minutes and are told from memory. Everyone is welcome to tell a
story. There is a theme for each event. Tell Us Something is fiscally
sponsored by the Missoula Community Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization.

###

--
Marc Moss
406.546.3855