[MCN] The Montana DNC bought for $64,100 in 2015? WTF?

Rich goldrich at hotmail.com
Tue May 3 12:32:01 EDT 2016

>From Margot Kidder of Superman fame in Montana:
"Collusion between the Clinton campaign and the DNC allowed Hillary Clinton to buy the loyalty of 33 state Democratic parties last summer. Montana was one of those states. It sold itself for $64,100." Read the whole sorry story here on Counterpunch  (http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/04/01/how-hillary-clinton-bought-the-loyalty-of-33-state-democratic-parties/). Which Montana State democrats participated in this fiasco? It's elections and past time to start asking them at any kind of political event, please ask and then let others know! This is MONEY LAUNDERING plain and simple and Montanans don't have to put up with it for a minute. If these candidates want to hide their participation then they don't deserve our votes. http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/04/01/how-hillary-clinton-bought-the-loyalty-of-33-state-democratic-parties/

Hey all you Montana Democrats, I for one demand to KNOW or you won't get my vote!
Rick Gold
Missoula, MT