[MCN] Montana Conservation Voters is hiring a Canvass Director & Canvass Organizers

Ross Prosperi ross at mtvoters.org
Wed May 4 19:10:07 EDT 2016

Help make the environment a key issue in the public debate this election cycle.

Montana Conservation Voters seeks a Canvass Director and Canvass Organizers for our 2016 Door Canvass. MCV will be building support door to door for protecting Montana's clean air, land, and water and empowering Montanans to play a stronger role at the ballot box for conservation issues by registering them to vote by mail.

See attachments.

Thanks,
Ross

.

Ross Prosperi<mailto:ross at mtvoters.org>, Field Director
Montana Conservation Voters<http://www.mtvoters.org/>
PO Box 9335 - Missoula, MT 59807
MCV Education Fund<http://www.mtvotersedfund.org/>
PO Box 853 - Billings, MT 59103
Phone: 406-542-1055 - Cell: 406-880-7346
Donate<https://www.mtvoters.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=16> - Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/mtvoters> - Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/mtvoters>

For Montana's air, land, water and
outdoor heritage - who we elect matters!