[MCN] Community Monday at Thomas Meagher Bar - TONIGHT for HMFM

Development Director developmentdirector at montana.com
Mon May 9 11:14:09 EDT 2016

Community Monday at Thomas Meagher Bar!

Monday. May 9th 6pm – close

A Fundraiser for The Friends of the Historical Museum at Fort Missoula
(HMFM)!

Come drink beer, eat good food, play Pub trivia, and support the museum's
education, exhibit and restoration projects!  20% OF ALL SALES from 6pm to
close will go towards your Historical Museum.

Enjoy drinks, good eats, and merry making with the Museum Crew!

HMFM is Missoula County’s history museum. We offer visitors a place to
wonder, to reminisce, to learn about our county’s history, and how our
community’s past makes Missoula what it is today

The Friends raise funds for...

*         Educational programs

*         Exhibits

*         Living History internships

*         Events for the enjoyment of our community

*         Restoration of the archeological sites and historic buildings

WHAT: Pints of Fresh Brews

Raffle and Prizes!

Historic Beer Trivia

WHEN:  Monday, May 9th

6pm – Close

WHERE:  Thomas Meagher Bar

                 130 W Pine St

Sláinte,

Jessie

Jessie Rogers

Development

Historical Museum at Fort Missoula

406-728-3476, ext. 5

Cell: 406-240-3967

 <https://www.facebook.com/historical.museum.at.fort.missoula/>

 <https://www.facebook.com/historical.museum.at.fort.missoula?fref=ts> LIKE
us on Facebook to keep updated on events and exhibit openings!

“History is not a burden on the memory, but an illumination of the soul!”
--- Lord Acton