[MCN] MUD Urban Gardening Workshop: Prepping Beds & Planting in Small Spaces

Ellie Costello mudprojectdirector at gmail.com
Tue May 17 12:29:14 EDT 2016

MUD Urban Gardening Workshop: Prepping Beds & Planting in Small Spaces

UM Dining’s Garden Manager Anastasia Orkwiszewski leads our second Urban
Garden Workshop. Missed the first? Join us for this second one on Prepping
Beds & Planting Small Spaces.  We'll talk about garden planning, laying
lasagna style beds, pros and cons of raised beds, choices in direct seeding
or using starts, companion planting, and garden successions and rotations.
There will be discussion and hands on opportunities to plant starts and
seeds into the MUD garden. Cost is $10 MUD members and $20 nonmembers.

http://mudproject.org/event/urbangardenworkshop2/
https://www.facebook.com/events/995237150571983/

*Ellie Costello*
MUD Project Organizational Director