[MCN] Looking to start meditating ... or support your existing practice?

Jill Alban jillbeauchesne at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 19:47:49 EST 2016

Meditation helps decrease stress, lower blood pressure, and enhance our
relationships. Get in touch with the inner you -- and improve your ability
to make a change for good in the world-- needed now more than ever.

   - Open to all levels - beginner on up!
   - Join Namchak each week on Wednesdays from 12-1 pm at Open Way, 702
   Brooks St.

We explore three key practices as taught through the Namchak lineage
<http://www.namchak.org/meditation-practices/tibetan-buddhism-and-namchak-lineage>
of
Tibetan Buddhism:

   - Shamata (tranquil-abiding meditation),
   - Tonglen (compassion practice), and
   - Clearing the Stale Energies (breathing practice).

After meditating together, we spend a little time each session sharing and
discussing our practice, receiving support/guidance from each other, and
then finishing with a short reading.

In this learning circle we seek to provide a community that creates a
stable ground for exploration & transformation of your meditative
practice. If you are new to meditation or looking to find support and
fellowship for your practice then come check us out!

"Many of us discover that when we explore meditation in community that it
becomes a richer experience, and we find we keep coming back to the group
to feel the deep connection and meaning.” —Lama Tsomo (a teacher ordained
in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition).
Learn more <http://www.namchak.org>
Try a guided meditation
<http://www.namchak.org/teachings-resources/guided-meditations>