[MCN] Montana & Idaho CDC is Hiring a Staff Accountant

Jessica Zieg jessiez at mtcdc.org
Tue Nov 22 17:14:22 EST 2016

This is your chance to be on a team that is transforming communities. Montana & Idaho CDC (MICDC) is changing the perception of what business lending can do for people and their communities. Fueled by the need for flexible capital combined with superior business assistance, MICDC has grown to over $350,000 million in loans under management. Now more than ever it's a great time to join MICDC. To learn more about our organization visit our website at www.mtcdc.org<http://www.mtcdc.org>.
As Montana & Idaho CDC has developed its loan portfolio, technical assistance offerings and internal support systems our need for an ever more robust accounting team has also grown to help monitor, track and facilitate that growth. The accounting staff position is a key component of our growing accounting and compliance team and is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of the data we use to manage the organization.
MICDC is looking to hire an accounting staff member who will be responsible for many of the crucial daily, weekly, and monthly transactions of MICDC. The role focuses on timely, accurate and consistent treatment of accounting transactions to support the accounting and compliance team.
We are looking for an up-and-coming accounting professional with 2+ years of experience, who is passionate about helping our organization succeed, has strong analytical skills, and the ability to pay attention to details in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
The position will report to MICDC's Lead Accountant and will be based in Missoula, MT.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:

  *   Support the organizational goals by ensuring loan activity is accurately reflected in MICDC's accounting system
  *   Provide internal reporting to the capitalization, lending, asset management and marketing teams as needed
  *   Assist the Lead Accountant with daily, weekly, and monthly account reconciliations and research outstanding items
  *   Participate in department and organization meetings and provide feedback regarding your role as requested
The Ideal Candidate:

  *   Be a strong fit with MICDC culture - flexible, self-motivated, collaborative, full of humor
  *   Have 2 years minimum experience in a for-profit or not-for-profit accounting role
  *   Received an accounting degree or certificate
  *   Gain an understanding of, and have the ability to work closely with, other departments
  *   Have a high level of self-organization, self-awareness, and strong prioritization abilities
If interested, email your cover letter and resume to jessiez at mtcdc.org<mailto:jessiez at mtcdc.org>.

Best,

Jessie Zieg
Manager of Administration
Montana & Idaho CDC
229 E. Main St.
Missoula, MT  59802
(406) 532-5700 Phone
(406) 542-6671 Fax
www.mtcdc.org<http://www.mtcdc.org/>

Dollars into Difference

Montana & Idaho CDC cares about our clients' privacy.  This email message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  If you receive this message in error, we ask that you please delete all copies from your computer and network without reading, copying or forwarding.  Please notify the sender if you receive this email in error.  This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Thank you.