[MCN] Dec. 1 Climate Smart Missoula's Celebration

Amy Cilimburg amy at climatesmartmissoula.org
Tue Nov 22 17:25:31 EST 2016

Join us for Climate Smart Missoula’s Year 1 Celebration

WHEN: DECEMBER 1, 5 – 7 pm

WHERE: Imagine Nation Brewing Co’s Taproom and Community Room

WHAT: 2016 marks the first full year of Climate Smart Missoula so we're
turning our usual "monthly meetup" into a celebration. At 5:30 we’ll
present the first annual “Smarty Pants” awards. We also have light snacks
and a cake walk. Stop in for a beer or kombucha and engaging conversations
about local actions. Consider becoming a Friend of Climate Smart.

WHY: We need local action now more than ever, that’s why.

--
Amy Cilimburg
Director, Climate Smart Missoula