[MCN] Exciting Opportunity at Montana & Idaho CDC
jessiez at mtcdc.org
Wed Nov 23 10:34:16 EST 2016
Montana & Idaho Community Development Corporation
Special Projects Manager
Location: Bozeman, MT
Montana & Idaho Community Development Corporation (MICDC) is a non-profit financial services organization with a mission to provide financing and consulting services that transform the lives of individuals and strengthen community prosperity. We offer business and community facility loans, New Markets Tax Credits (NMTC) enhanced financing, and we recently launched a mortgage down payment gift program. We are a fast-paced, growth-oriented organization that values smart people, a strong work ethic and a sense of humor.
MICDC is seeking a smart, dedicated, mission-driven individual to join the New Markets Tax Credits division of the Lending Team.
The Perfect Person is
Someone who is comfortable in a dynamic environment, who is highly flexible and adapts quickly to change, someone who has meticulous attention to detail, is organized and can manage lots of information, and someone who can bring both humor and intellect to the team.
A Typical Day Might Include
* Talking to clients about the impacts their project brought to the community
* Reviewing a construction draw package
* Returning a few project intake calls
* Running health analysis on a set of rolled up business financials
* Processing payments
* Reviewing a project financial model
* At least 3 years of underwriting business financials, auditing and/or compliance experience
* MBA or CPA with audit experience preferred
* Comfort reviewing legal documents
* High level of self-awareness and strong prioritization abilities
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with team members, borrowers, investors, outside auditors, accountants and attorneys
Your Job Will Primarily Consist of
* Working with MICDC team and project partners on portfolio management, including assessment of project financial health and collection of and assessment of annual community benefits of project.
* Program compliance and reporting, including managing impact data, compliance testing and reporting to Federal government and project investors.
* Underwriting financial risk, construction risk, and program compliance.
Why Montana & Idaho CDC
Montana & Idaho CDC is a great place to work. We have a strong company culture where we value high functioning people and reward it with lots of flexibility. We love our jobs and we have a lot of fun. We enjoy each other's company and spend time together outside of work. We go on frequent company outings and have great company parties. We offer competitive salaries and benefits. Salary starts at $70,000 and is negotiable, DOE.
Please send a cover letter and resume to jessiez at mtcdc.org<mailto:jessiez at mtcdc.org>. Position closes December 9, 2016.
Manager of Administration
Montana & Idaho CDC
229 E. Main St.
Missoula, MT 59802
(406) 532-5700 Phone
(406) 542-6671 Fax
Dollars into Difference
Montana & Idaho CDC cares about our clients' privacy. This email message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you receive this message in error, we ask that you please delete all copies from your computer and network without reading, copying or forwarding. Please notify the sender if you receive this email in error. This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Thank you.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Missoula-Community-News