[MCN] Neighborhood housing opportunity

Jenny Mish jmishsings at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 14:48:45 EDT 2016

Hi MCN,

I live in an 8-unit condo complex where two units are currently for sale and one is available for rent. This would be a great foundation for building a neighborhood community.

We could potentially buy solar panels, create shared gardens/workshops/creativity spaces, or just have occasional potlucks with like-minded neighbors. Currently half of the units are rentals. It would be easy for new owners to join the 3-member board to shape a direction going forward.

Location is between the Good Food Store and Benson’s Farm on a very quiet street that is almost a cul-de-sac.

Each unit is 1250 sq ft with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths, a 2-car garage, and a private fenced yard. There are four buildings, so each unit shares only one wall with another unit. The design is really good for sound privacy, and each unit has nice natural light. There a number of mature trees, and a ditch in front with running water half the year.

Please contact me if you’d like to explore this. Thanks!
Jenny
406-240-6474