[MCN] Share beautiful house with friendly people

Karen Slobod karenslobod at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 23:22:26 EDT 2016

The Chalet is a big, lovely house in the Rattlesnake, (the north hills of
Missoula). There are wood floors, cathedral ceilings, a fireplace, views of
the entire valley, large windows all around, three stories, two decks, and
often, a deer or two in the backyard. The bedroom available is 18 x13, has
a double closet, carpet, is on the bottom floor of the house with views of
the garden. Furniture is available if you would like.

We are a group of friendly, mature, adventurous folks sharing the house
cooperatively. The current age range is from late 30s to 50s. The group
consists of a teacher at Peas Farm, an urban planner, an Environmental
Studies PHD student, and a professional rock and mountain climber. If you
like to garden, we have vegetable beds. The open floor plan and warm
atmosphere have made for lots of memorable dinners. We recycle, eat some
meals together spontaneously, and everyone pitches in to keep this special
house tidy. The Chalet is generally a wonderfully peaceful place. In the
summer you are more likely to hear a bicyclists' whoosh then hear a car
going by. Hiking trails into the Rattlesnake Wilderness start at the
beginning of our street. The Chalet is 10 minutes to downtown by car, or
about 3 miles.

470 per month; plus last month's rent for deposit. We split the cost of
utilities and a cleaning person who comes once a month. It's a non-smoking
house. We love animals, but no pets please because we have a cat named
Murry already.

For photos: http://missoula.craigslist.org/roo/5821136608.html

Thanks! Karen     contact me at karenslobod at gmail.com for more info.