[MCN] Help Shape our Transportation Future

Linzie Norman LNorman at ci.missoula.mt.us
Tue Oct 11 13:36:34 EDT 2016

Thursday, October 20th, from 5:00 to 7:30 pm
Missoula City Council Chambers
140 W. Pine Street (next to Thomas Meagher Bar)

Activate Missoula is the update to Missoula's 30-year Long-Range Transportation Plan.  Please join the Missoula Metropolitan Organization for the 3rd and final Activate Missoula Transportation Summit where we invite you to visit our Open House, tour the interactive stations, and tell us which of the future transportation system alternatives we've developed is your favorite.  Also take a peek at our proposed plan to create a city-wide bicycle network.  Talk with staff and other visitors about your ideas and help shape our transportation future.

Coffee and light snacks will  be provided.

Linzie Norman

Program Assistant   406 552 6675

Transportation Division<http://www.ci.missoula.mt.us/1446/Transportation-Division> & Missoula In Motion<http://www.missoulainmotion.com/>

Messages and attachments sent to or from this e-mail account pertaining to City business may be considered public or private records depending on the message content. The City is often required by law to provide public records to individuals requesting them. The City is also required by law to protect private, confidential information. This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, please notify the sender immediately, do not forward the message to anyone, and delete all copies. Thank you