[MCN] Open Conversation Potluck

Students for Peace & Justice info at peaceandjusticefilms.org
Wed Oct 12 16:23:43 EDT 2016

UM Students for Peace & Justice

Autumn 2016

Warm Salutations everyone! We hope your semester is fruitful so far.

*
*

*Fall is here!***

*And winter is coming….*

As we make this seasonal transition, let us not forget all of the
changes taking place in our world; politically, socially and
environmentally. This is a very exciting time of transformation, and we
are on the cusp of monumental innovation and advances. However, we all
need group support and discussion in order to successfully respond to
the challenges we face while reaching for a better future.

That’s why the *UM Student’s for Peace and Justice *would like to invite
you to our

*_Open Conversation Potluck_**__*

*Wednesday 0ctober 26^th *

*5-7 pm in UC 216 *

**

*
*

We encourage you to bring a friend or a dish to share, but you’re more
than welcome to just bring yourself and your ideas.

We hope to see you there, and look forward to the collaboration!

p.s. There will be a short film screening during the end portion of our
gathering!