[MCN] Garden City Harvest's Pumpkin Party this Saturday!

Genevieve Jessop Marsh genevieve at gardencityharvest.org
Wed Oct 12 16:36:59 EDT 2016

*PUMPKIN PARTY*
Saturday, 10/15 from 12--4 pm
PEAS Farm
Get your pumpkin, have a cuppa cider, carve your pumpkin--simple!

We’re keeping it simple this year: just pumpkins, pumpkin carving and
Missoula’s best hot cider! Pumpkins range from $5 – $8, cider, carving, and
admission free! Presented by U104.5

Come to buy your pumpkins, stay to carve them, and drink a cup of piping
hot apple-pear cider. It really is the best. We’ll have tools for pumpkin
carving (the kid-safe kind), buckets for the guts, and hoses for washing
the sticky off.

Keep the mess out of your house and have fun with your Missoula neighbors
at the PEAS Pumpkin Party!

Share the event with friends on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/events/327723264238488/>!

--
*Genevieve Jessop Marsh*
Community Outreach Director