[MCN] NEWS ALERT: 2016-17 Friends of Downtown Campaign

Madeleine Hoyt info at missouladowntown.com
Wed Oct 26 14:27:17 EDT 2016

*Help Downtown Missoula Become a Stronger Reflection of Us!!! *

Community, Culture, Commerce, and Collaboration…all words used to describe
our Downtown. Whether you love going Downtown to eat, shop, listen to
music, hangout with friends, or just people watch, Downtown has become a
true reflection of each of us! A reflection that continues to evolve as we
kickoff new projects and make necessary improvements in 2017. How can you
help?

The Missoula Downtown Foundation (MDF) is in the midst of its campaign to
raise $25k for 2016-17. Your investment in Downtown will go to fixing the
electrical infrastructure needed on 150 light poles to ensure a successful
holiday season. Your investment in Downtown will help replace the Caras
Park Canopy and the purchase of a new sound system to enhance our community
gathering place. Your investment in Downtown will help attract bigger acts
from around the country to the heart of our city.

The MDF is a 501(c)(3) charged with raising funds to drive capital
improvement projects throughout Downtown Missoula. Our place making
initiatives enhance arts and culture, promote livability, walkability, and
safety, while stimulating community development.

We invite you to help us continue improving the heart of our city, the
reflection of us all.

Your contribution is greatly appreciated.

*** See the attachment below for the full press release***

*Madeleine Hoyt*

*Customer Service Coordinator*

Downtown Missoula Partnership

218 E Main | Missoula, MT