[MCN] NEWS ALERT: 2016 Parking Meter Sale

Madeleine Hoyt info at missouladowntown.com
Wed Oct 26 14:31:21 EDT 2016

*Ever wanted to charge your friends for parking in front of your garage? *

What about your kids?

The Missoula Downtown Foundation (MDF) is selling historic parking meters
as a part of our annual fundraising campaign to enhance our beautiful
Downtown. We have different types of meters that can be used for art
projects, art collections, piggy banks, garages, and even an urn.

The MDF is a 501(c)(3) charged with raising funds to drive capital
improvement projects throughout Downtown Missoula. Our place making
initiatives enhance arts and culture, promote livability, walkability, and
safety, while promoting community development.

If you’ve ever enjoyed an event at Caras Park, stopped to marvel at the
Downtown flower baskets, were charmed by one of the unique pianos dotting
our Downtown streets, or felt warmed by the holiday décor during that
special time of year; then you have witnessed firsthand the efforts of the
MDF to make Downtown the heart of our community.

This holiday season you have the opportunity to give a truly unique and
historical gift while contributing directly to the hard work being done to
enhance our community every day. All proceeds go to the Missoula Downtown
Foundation.

***See the attachment below for the full press release***

*Madeleine Hoyt*

*Customer Service Coordinator*

Downtown Missoula Partnership

218 E Main | Missoula, MT