[MCN] Looking for a housemate on the Northside

Mariah McIntosh mariahkmcintosh at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 13:53:20 EDT 2016

Hello,

I am currently searching for a housemate to join us on the Northside. We live in a newly remodeled, sunny house with a garden and fruit trees a block from the Northside Community Garden and are looking for a trustworthy, responsible, pleasant roommate starting in mid-November or December. The room available has lots of light, storage space, and its own bathroom.

Please see our Craigslist ad for more information:
http://missoula.craigslist.org/roo/5812618673.html <http://missoula.craigslist.org/roo/5812618673.html>

Please contact Mariah (mariahkmcintosh at gmail.com <mailto:mariahkmcintosh at gmail.com>) for more information.

Thanks!

Mariah & Andrew