[MCN] We have a room open for a housemate

Karen Slobod karenslobod at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 04:29:38 EDT 2016

For photos: http://missoula.craigslist.org/roo/5854171129.html

The Chalet is a big, lovely house in the Rattlesnake, which is in the north
hills of Missoula. There are wood floors, cathedral ceilings, a fireplace,
views of the entire valley, large windows all around, three stories, two
decks, and often, a deer or two in the backyard. The bedroom available is
18 x13, has a double closet, carpet, is on the bottom floor of the house
with views of the garden. Furniture is available if you would like.

We are a group of friendly, mature, adventurous folks sharing the house
cooperatively. The current age range is from late 30s to 50s. The group
consists of a teacher at Peas Farm, an urban planner, an Environmental
Studies PHD student, and a professional rock and mountain climber. If you
like to garden, we have vegetable beds. The open floor plan and warm
atmosphere have made for lots of memorable dinners. We recycle, eat some
meals together spontaneously, and everyone pitches in to keep this special
house tidy. The Chalet is generally a wonderfully peaceful place. In the
summer you are more likely to hear a bicyclists' whoosh then hear a car
going by. Hiking trails into the Rattlesnake Wilderness start at the
beginning of our street. The Chalet is 10 minutes to downtown by car, or
about 3 miles.
470 per month; plus last month's rent for deposit. We split the cost of
utilities and a cleaning person who comes once a month. It's a non-smoking
house. We love animals, but no pets please because we have a cat named
Murry already.
Thanks! Karen         karenslobod at gmail.com