[MCN] Sunday event

Jeannette Rankin Peace Center peace at jrpc.org
Wed Sep 7 17:34:48 EDT 2016

The community is invited to join the Jeannette Rankin Peace Center for our
monthly potluck on Sunday, September 11 at 5:30. As we celebrate the 30th
anniversary of the Peace Center in Missoula, we want to hear from you about
the future! Were you in Missoula back when we started in 1986? Have you
been a member of JRPC? or not? Come share food and ideas with us on what
you want and need from a community peace center. We have come a long way
and we want to continue to be an important resource for Missoula. Bring
food to share -- or not -- and join us with your ideas and suggestions.
Call 543-3955 with questions.

Betsy Mulligan-Dague, Executive Director
Jeannette Rankin Peace Center
...working to build a world that is nonviolent, socially just and
environmentally sustainable...
519 S. Higgins
Missoula, MT 59801
Phone: 406-543-3955