[MCN] 30th Anniversary Peace Party

Jeannette Rankin Peace Center peace at jrpc.org
Wed Sep 14 15:49:46 EDT 2016

For Immediate Release

30th Anniversary Peace Party Scheduled for Sunday October 16 at 3 pm in the
Home Arts Building at Missoula County Fairgrounds

Contact: Betsy Mulligan-Dague, peace at jrpc.org or 543-3955

The Jeannette Rankin Peace Center invites the community to help us
celebrate our 30th anniversary Peace Party gathering. Our theme captures
our history of “Shining a Spotlight on Peace”. We invite you to wear your
favorite gala, peace attire and join us for this special party. Homestead
Organics will offer a gourmet meal with help from local growers and
businesses. Beer and wine is free this year in a special commemorative
glass to help us celebrate. The Montana Women’s Chorus, Missoula Chapter is
practicing songs to delight us and we are planning some fun entertainment
for the whole family.

Our silent auction boasts a wide selection of goods and services reflecting
our generous Missoula community, including a guided fly-fishing trip and
lots more. And of course, you can bid on one of our traditional
international dinners, featuring many great local cooks. You can also win
some great “Celebrate 30” prizes in our raffle, like $30 at the Good Food
Store, $30 at Sushi Hanna or the Big Dipper, 30 pounds of dog food or 30
gallons of gas from Hellgate Conoco and more including a surprise raffle
for 30 five dollar bills!!.

Come celebrate being part of this great community with us. Please call
543-3955 if you’d like to donate items or volunteer! Tickets are still a
great bargain at $40/individual, $60/couple or $70/family and $10 less for
JRPC members. You can also purchase a table of 10 for just $300 and have
your own special celebration, with some special treatment. ​Go to
http://jrpc.org/​for more information and to purchase tickets ​or stop by
the Center at 519 S. Higgins on the Hip Strip. ​Questions? Call us at
543-3955.

Thanks to our Sponsors: The Good Food Store, The Missoula Independent,
First Security Bank and Kornutopia.

Betsy Mulligan-Dague, Executive Director
Jeannette Rankin Peace Center
...working to build a world that is nonviolent, socially just and
environmentally sustainable...
519 S. Higgins
Missoula, MT 59801
Phone: 406-543-3955