[MCN] Building Personal Resiliency with Self-Hynosis with Patrick Marsolek

Brian brian at redwillowlearning.org
Thu Sep 22 21:44:18 EDT 2016

Building Personal Resiliency with Self-Hypnosis with Patrick Marsolek

Saturday, October 1, 1:00-5:00 PM

$55.00 for the 1-Day Course

Sliding scale is available. To apply, contact us at 406-721-0033 or
info at redwillowlearning.org <mailto:info at redwillowlearning.org>

Learn to use the power of your subconscious mind to shift old habits and
patterns. You'll learn the mechanics of self-hypnosis and cultivate your own
personal suggestions to stay aligned with your intentions through the
challenges of everyday life. This course will focus on gaining your own
experience of specific tools and learning to trust yourself as well as
deepening our awareness of the living energy of our values and needs so we
can fully understand the message of uncomfortable feelings or thoughts and
respond effectively from a place of personal clarity and strength.