[MCN] Plan to Join. April 29 People's Climate Movement Missoula March and Rally

Amy Cilimburg amy at climatesmartmissoula.org
Mon Apr 10 16:04:27 EDT 2017

The People's Climate Movement Missoula March and Rally is fast approaching.
Mark your calendars and help us spread the word!

*Who: *Everyone is welcome!

*What: *March and rally for climate action. Family friendly event with
next-gen voices leading the charge. In solidarity with People's Climate
Movement Washington D.C.

*When: *Saturday, April 29. 1-3 pm

*Where: *Downtown Missoula. Meet at NE corner of Higgins Bridge ("Banks St.
Plaza" by First Interstate Bank and our solar phone charger). We'll gather
and march along Higgins St. sidewalks to the red XXXs where we will have a
rally with short speeches followed by activities.

*Why:* It's time to step up the action on climate and your voice matters.

*Who else*: co-sponsors include: Climate Smart Missoula, 350 Montana, AERO
Student Chapter UM, Citizens' Climate Lobby, Climate Change Studies
Program, Environment Montana, Forward Montana, Free Cycles, Hellgate SAVE,
Indivisible MT, Loyola Green Club, MEIC, MELT: Missoula Elders for a
Livable Tomorrow, Mission Mountain Audubon, Mom's Clean Air Force, Montana
Audubon, Montana Chapter of the Sierra Club, Montana Conservation Voters Ed
Fund, MUD, National Wildlife Federation, Sentinel Eco Club, UM Reinvest,
and Willard

Please RSVP on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/events/161280027720075/> and
via People's Climate Movement Sister Marches
<https://peoplesclimate.org/sister-marches/>

Check our website for more information, updates, and to download posters:
*peoplesclimatemissoula.org* <http://peoplesclimatemissoula.org/>

*Contact us <http://www.peoplesclimatemissoula.org/contact.html> *if you
have questions, ideas, want to host an activity/table at the rally, or are
interested (or know someone interested) in hosting a work party to make
signs/art/costumes/etc.

Thanks!

--
Amy Cilimburg