April 2017 Archives by subject
Starting: Mon Apr 3 10:03:57 EDT 2017
Ending: Fri Apr 28 17:00:51 EDT 2017
- [MCN] "Under Contract" Film Screening 4/20 at 7PM
- [MCN] 130 Person Sit-in at UM Foundation Offices to Call on Mack Clapp to Divest from Fossil Fuels Leads to Trespass Charges for Eight UM Students & Community Members
- [MCN] 2BR house for rent
- [MCN] 2 excellent plain-language updates in consequences of climate change
- [MCN] 3rd Annual Missoula Bike Swap- May 6th and 7th
- [MCN] AmeriCorps Positions Available!
- [MCN] As if water mattered very much to Missoula, as if heat has anything to do with it
- [MCN] Changing climate --> Life on Earth is on the run in a "massiveredistribution"
- [MCN] Chuck Jonkel earned his master's studying the marten
- [MCN] Confirmed, again: Climate change endangers the economy too
- [MCN] Confirmed, again: Climate change puts pension funds, other money at risk
- [MCN] Confirmed, again: Heat dims outlook for future of snow
- [MCN] Confirmed, again: Heat increases prospects for the future of fire
- [MCN] Confirmed, again: Seedling recovery after fire made difficult by heat and drought
- [MCN] Consumer Care Network Hospice volunteer training
- [MCN] Event to Post
- [MCN] Food Biz Boot Camp
- [MCN] Forest Service needs to disclose climate risk to forests' future
- [MCN] FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: EmpowerMT to launch youth empowerment campaign
- [MCN] For Immediate Release: Fort Missoula Documentary Nominated for an Emmy Award
- [MCN] FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Historical Museum's 21st Annual Forestry Day April 29th!
- [MCN] For Immediate Release: HMFM is now accepting applications for Preserving Missoula County's History Grants
- [MCN] FREE April Rent Wise Workshop
- [MCN] FREE Financial Fitness Class
- [MCN] Habitat Media Release
- [MCN] Has Missoula's drive for growth been a "social trap"?
- [MCN] Hiring Social Outreach Coordinator
- [MCN] Home ReSource is hiring for two positions!
- [MCN] If we start now, next 10 yrs critical to holding heat to livable levels
- [MCN] I have the pdf: Are conservation organizations configured for effective adaptation to global change?
- [MCN] Job Posting
- [MCN] Kentucky Coal Mining Museum switches to solar power
- [MCN] Local Professional Housesitters Available (Missoula)
- [MCN] Mark Your Calendar for Farmer Field Days 2017
- [MCN] Mission Trash N Treasure Sale // Glacier Lake School
Carol Lynn Lapotka
- [MCN] Missoula Art Park Opening to Celebrate the Arts and Earth Day
- [MCN] Missoula Community Foundation Scholarship Deadline is May 1st
- [MCN] missoula workshop
- [MCN] MONTANA’S UNPROTECTED LAND, an audio-visual tour: 4/20, 7:30 p.m.
- [MCN] Moonlight Masquerade Ball Adult Prom NEARLY SOLD OUT!
- [MCN] More fracking won't make US "energy-independent"
- [MCN] MUD Project Earth Day Celebration Volunteers Needed!
- [MCN] NEWS ALERT!! Garden City BrewFest Slated for Saturday, May 6, in Caras Park
- [MCN] New U.Lab program: From Ego- to Eco-systems (E2E)
- [MCN] NREPA Wilderness Bill Re-Introduced in Both U.S. House and Senate
- [MCN] Office Assistant opening
- [MCN] Plan to Join. April 29 People's Climate Movement Missoula March and Rally
- [MCN] PRESS RELEASE: Youth Leaders call attention to issue of Youth Homelessness
- [MCN] S. 879 would greatly increase USFS logging, reduce safeguards and limit public involvement
- [MCN] Saturday: Climate March and Rally, downtown Missoula
- [MCN] Science special issue: Ecosystem Earth: Introduction and 4 review articles
- [MCN] Seeking Zero Waste Ambassadors for MUD's Earth Day Event @ Free Cycles
- [MCN] Self-hypnosis workshop - Correct date!
- [MCN] Sorry, coal: the party's over
- [MCN] Sussex School Teaching Opportunity
- [MCN] The PEAK Foundation Moonlight Masquerade Ball Fundraiser
- [MCN] This Weekend: First Ever Missoula Old Time Social!
- [MCN] To get tax cuts, Trump cuts EPA money for Superfund cleanup efforts
- [MCN] Tomorrow: MONTANA’S UNPROTECTED WILDERNESS, an audio-visual tour—4/20, 7:30 p.m.
- [MCN] Track meet volunteers
- [MCN] USDA Forest Service, Forest Planning: WATER, CLIMATE CHANGE, AND FORESTS
- [MCN] US sea level refugees will bring impact to every US state
- [MCN] Volunteer for the Earth Day Celebration!
- [MCN] What does Weyerhauser know, and when did it know it? 2 big hints
- [MCN] Wilderness Issues Lecture TODAY Tuesday 4/4, ³The Federal Public Lands Transfer and Privatization Movement from the Sagebrush Rebellion to the American Lands Council: What is Driving it and What Could it Mean for Our Country? ²
- [MCN] Wild Rivers Film Tour Tomorrow Night (4/26) - UC Theatre
- [MCN] Working With Negative Emotions w/ Geshe Sherab, April 21-24
Osel Shen Phen Ling
- [MCN] You're invited! Design Excellence Community Workshop May 2
Last message date:
Fri Apr 28 17:00:51 EDT 2017
Archived on: Sat Mar 17 12:12:04 EDT 2018
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).